środa, 15 kwietnia 2015

In bed time 0:26

I look at the clock on the wall, time ticking second by second.The sound on the TV off, slept on the left side of the cigarette, it seems to me that, as I wrote once too little and might not have the awareness of the existence of what was in front of us or we do not feel wogule, forget, do not even want to know, yet exist thanks to the past.In bed time 0:26What I eat today?Ok 10:00 3 double sandwiches made with paste, meat



2 fruits


    

14:00apple, potatoes, minced meat, cucumber soup, ground beef patty.salad with carrot and cabbagebaked beans with bacon

                 

chocolate, grapes, beer.2 times smThe time now is 11:40I'm in UB today for the second time, I eat for breakfast sandwiches with cream cheese 4 fromage + tea.The walk from the Bunia.10:00 Day November 6, 2001 one year.I'm sitting in the car in front of butcher doing now think about codzirnności, telefonech, alternately with different part matters.


November 15, Thursday, 1:00 at night.I devise thinking about what I've done in my life and how this little.How little I made and how much more I could have done, did I do a balance of profit and loss?The image is the perfect message in which I fulfill what?


Interview with W.November 11, 2001 rok21:00 in UB at work.Currently attending an English language course which gives me such pleasure as the knowledge of the language.Does the type Refund like. Amazing my mind in some confusion.I see when I toolk, we hear is change.Quite a different world of meaning known only to the English or American movies.What is the reality in exile? how people think there every day? How to act in response to the syllables, eg DOAS type sounds.December 30, 2001 r.

2:50 ZasypiamI wake up is December 2001 10:28 thirtieth year.Writing in bed after pzebudzeniu do not see anything, all I poured, I looked so weak it is hard for me without glasses odrużnić details.

December 31, 2001 rokThe last day of the year 2:36 at night time.In the end, I begin to paint what creative sketches back to 2001 and finish it.Today, the two images "Visit" and "The duality of nature."Emptiness in the head, glasses on his nose.I'm standing in the hallway of the last picture and think.I wonder. Here I am in front of the image, creative work if it signs, colors, forms, spots, lines.Imagine this is a work created by man, is a word can give as much captures the image? Gesture, form, sign, what does it mean? That the head, the eyes of the character, tree, etc. Is it formally.I have to watch out for Mannerism, in which I fall.Too often repeat characters, faces, gestures, get rid of it?Consciously reject.And what about intuition? The guiding principle of creation (k. Coughs)And yet every time it is a great discovery, the usual eye creates infinitely different each time experiencing the feeling of discovering new I believe.Revising four drawings Olsztyn and bound them.



Brak komentarzy: